An important part of the Enigma Information Security Systems business activity is widely understood advice, consultancy and professional support and planning in the field of security. Enigma has numerous certificates, licenses and approvals of specialized government bodies and institutions confirming compliance with the most strict requirements in the field of security for both civil and military applications.
CONSULTING, TRAINING AND AUDIT SERVICES
Depending on the customer’s needs we provide comprehensive services for project implementation, including:
- counselling and assistance in the preparation of safety documentation,
- counselling and assistance in carrying out the process of risk assessment for the safety of classified information processed in ICT systems,
- consultations and technical support in the preparation of rooms for autonomous computer stations for the processing of classified information and the optimisation of costs of undertakings,
- consultations and counselling in the scope of the selection of devices and their installation meeting the requirements of the national security services,
- counselling in the scope of physical and technical protection of rooms for systems and ICT networks, as well as the optimisation of costs of the applied protection measures,
- consultations and counselling in the scope of the proper selection, purchase and installation of devices intended for the processing of classified information in accordance with the recommendations of the national security services,
- preparation of a company for the ICT system safety audit.
An important area of the company’s activity are also trainings in the scope of the protection of classified information and electronic signature.
As part of activities related to the protection of classified information, we provide seminars for companies and institutions in the scope of changes in provisions related to the protection of classified information (according to the Act of 5 August 2010), including:
- specialist counselling in the scope of the protection of classified information,
- assistance in the processes of appointing and creating divisions of classified information protection in companies,
- consultations and technical support of companies in the preparation of rooms for secret offices (SO) and the optimisation of costs of creating them,
- trainings of employees of the classified information protection division.
As part of the activities related to the Qualified Certification Centre CenCert we conduct trainings covering practical knowledge of the use of electronic signature. Classes are held in the form of a theoretical lecture and practical workshops.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES TESTING
In the production of electronic devices, we perform a wide range of examinations and tests. We offer the preparation and implementation of comprehensive programmes of testing of electronic devices delivered to the customers. These tests minimise the possibility of occurrence of damage in the course of operation of devices and detect any construction defects.
- Thermal shocks. The test is performed by means of the Heraeus thermal shock chamber which is used to simulate sudden temperature changes. The device has 2 chambers. The upper chamber is used for high temperatures (max +220°C) and the bottom chamber is used for low temperatures (min -80°C). A basket is transferred between these chambers on a cyclical basis, due to which material placed in the basket undergoes sudden temperature changes.
- A strength frame covering the infant period of devices in which damage is revealed, if any. Specialist software aimed at simulating constant operation of devices is developed for specific devices. Devices work for the entire period of initial damage. If the test is completed positively, there is very small probability of occurrence of damage in operation.